The Jefferson Chamber of Commerce and the Jefferson Economic Development Corporation (JEDCO) are continuing their Prosper Jefferson series in 2019, and on Wednesday, February 27, Omega’s Founder & CEO Ben Zapata will speak at a seminar in focused on human resources.
The event will focus on all aspects of Human Resources including hiring, company policies, and drugs in the workplace. It is designed for recruiters, HR recruiters, office managers, operations professionals, and the small business owner who serves in many roles in their business.
As always, Omega is humbled to be in the company of our fellow speakers. They are:
- Dr. Gerry Cvitanovich, Jefferson Parish Coroner
- Ryan Rodrigue, Hollis Companies
- Jim Schneider, Personnel Consulting Group
Omega’s Ben Zapata will focus on retaining your best employees. Specifically, he will talk about:
- Building a company culture that fosters community and wins buy-in from employees.
- Empowering employees to find their purpose, which makes them feel connected to their work.
- Being open with employees about the company and showing some level of vulnerability.
This event is $5 to attend, which covers a hot breakfast. Tickets and more information is available by clicking here. We hope to see you there!
Ben Zapata, Omega’s Founder & CEO is an entrepreneur, a problem solver, a lifelong learner, a husband, and a father. As a teacher, he enjoys sharing his experiences with others through Omega’s Blog and speaking opportunities like this. More information about Ben can be found on our Leadership Page.