Education is one of Omega’s core values, and we believe strongly that we must give our employees the tools to grow. With that in mind, we pay our employees to read and turn in book reports.
I will go into more detail about the what we call the “Omega Book Club” in a future post, but for now, here are my favorite ten books in the #OmegaBookClub:
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- Fish! A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results by Stephen C. Landin, Ph.D,
Harry Paul, and John Christensen
- Who Moved My Cheese? By Dr. Spencer Johnson
- The 7 Laws of the Learner by Bruce H. Wilkonson
- Good to Great by James C. Collins
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Napoleon on Project Management by Jerry Manas
- The Ultimate Gift by Jim Stovall
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
What do you think of this list? Do you have any to add? We’re always up for new additions to the Omega Book Club library.